10 Anti Aging Myths
Nobody really dreams about having a face full or wrinkles and fine lines. That is why people exhaust every available option from natural treatments to the best anti aging cream while others use plastic surgery. However, there are so many anti aging myths that many people get confused about what is really effective for dealing with their issues. Here are some of the myths to avoid:
1. The best anti aging cream works instantly – Instant results is what many anti aging products offer today. However, if you want to get instant gratification with wrinkle creams, you will likely get very disappointed. The only thing that would provide instant results is getting plastic surgery, and even then you would still need some time to heal.
2. HGH is the only treatment for anti aging – The use of human growth hormones for anti aging products is on the rise and is getting positive press. However, this is not the only method for guaranteeing youthfulness. The treatments are usually quite costly, and there are far cheaper ways of getting similar results.
3. Aging people have to work too hard to maintain their weight – A major reason many people opt for plastic surgery is because they think that they cannot work out hard enough due to their advanced years. Nevertheless, while aging certainly does reduce metabolism, it is usually a very slow process. This means you are still capable of maintaining that healthy body weight.
4. Over-using hair gel will cause hair loss – This particular myth has stopped many people from using more hair products on their hair in order to learn how to look younger. The truth is that these products do not really do any significant damage as they do not go deep inside to the roots. All the same, it is best to use such products sparingly for your anti aging needs.
5. Botox is the best cure-all anti aging issues – The rich and lazy way of getting some anti-wrinkle solution is to use Botox. Despite costing too much money, Botox only relaxes the wrinkles, and you will need regular injections. Your best option for preventing wrinkles is eating a good diet, using the best anti aging cream rather than just opting for plastic surgery.
6. Aging is just about genetics – While genetics are vital for determining things like height and bodybuilding capacity, it does not have a big role for anti aging treatments and best skin care products. Since most aging problems are caused by controllable factors like exercise, diet, and resting, correcting, these issues will make retaining your youthful skin very easy.
7. Supplements are substitutes for working out and eating right – Most people wish that the best anti aging cream products would just be avoided by a taking a simple pill. The best method of ensuring you remain with a young looking face is eating right, resting and working out regularly.
8. Tan skin ages better – This is absolutely wrong and should be avoided at all costs. One way for people with lighter skin to use is to apply sunscreen when going outside. This is enough to help you avoid the costly plastic surgery option.
9. It is possible to reverse aging – While the body is very resilient, if you do not treat it well then it is going to be nearly impossible to use anti aging products effectively. Drop the bad habits today to ensure you have a better youthful future.
10. You only need water for your skin – Water an important drink that any healthy person should drink regularly. However, for anti aging effects when using the best anti aging cream you should restrict your time spend in chlorinated or hot water and also use more gentle cleansers for moisturising after taking a bath.